Sunday, August 21, 2016

Finished iPad mini cover

Yea!  I finished another project!  No doubt about the fact that I have totally earned the right to buy yarn and etc at the Fiber Festival in September!  Mitzi invited me to ride with her to Kanawha City to pick up the yarn that she bought from Sarah.  So I took along my iPad Mini case that I knitted quite a while ago.  However, I invented the pattern and it didn't turn out exactly how I had imagined.  I was challenged about how to close the bag when the iPad mini was in it.  I hoped to find some buttons or some pretty closures at the shop.  The minute we walked in, Mitzi suggested just using a shawl pin such a the one Sarah had put on something in the front hall.  PERFECT!  So this project is also finished:








No comments:

Post a Comment