Thursday, May 21, 2020

Nymphalidea

I suddenly found myself in a place where I had to think a bit on both of the projects I was working on.  I had finished the face mask.  I decided that I needed to start a new project so that there was no chance that I could find myself in the terrible predicament of having nothing to knit!  The pattern and yarn that were yelling to me are:

Nymphalidea by Melinda VerMeer







The Yarn is Ellyn Cooper's Yarn Sonnets  Jenny in colors Chasing Autumn and  I'll have to look....
I have 225 yards in each color.  It is fingering Weight.  I am using size 6 needles.  Oh, Phooey.  I just pulled the work out to double check the needle sizes and I have been knitting it with the brighter color in the lace and the duller color the welts which is not what I meant to do at all.  I guess I am going to rip out and start again.  It was not hard to start.  And I had not done that much knitting.








I finished the project in October 2020.  I really do love this scarf/shawl!




No comments:

Post a Comment