Sunday, March 26, 2017

Classic Elite Alpaca Sox

Webbs just sent an e-mail with an offer of more than 50% off on their Classic Elite Alpaca Sox overstock colors.  I have been putting off buying sock yarn, but I think I can not put it off any longer. These colors are honestly wonderful.  The yarn is fingering/sock weight suggested needles #2.  Made in Peru and 450 yards in a skein.  Here are some of my favorite photos using this yarn:

Kathryn's Shawl from Ravelry


 And another view of same shawl:


Here are some of my favorite colorways after browsing Ravelry and google:

Below photo is Lwreynolds Rose City Rollers in colorway 1866:



And colorway 1879:



And below is  Starshower by Hilary Smith Callis



And another colorway in the same yarn by the same person as above:



Oh, phooey.....too many projects...just going to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment