Thursday, November 5, 2020

Halloween Cowl in Oink

I had bought yarn at Rebelle in Lexington on my way back from a genealogy conference in Frankfort....not sure when I bought it.  But it was serendipity that the woman who dyes Oink yarns was having a trunk show when I arrived at the shop.  And I chose this particular yarn and asked her if she had ideas for it.  She not only had ideas, but she had made a cowl from exactly this yarn and I had admired the cowl on my way in.  So it was meant to be....of course, I had to buy the yarn!




The pattern I am using is Citroen by Helena Bristow.  It is a fun knit and I like the way that it is turning out....however, it is not surprising that Halloween has come and gone and I have not yet finished it!  I have filed the pattern in the kitchen file in cowls and scarfs.

I finished the project winter 2021.  




No comments:

Post a Comment