Friday, August 7, 2020

The Sharon Show by Casapinka

So Dar and I have chatted many times about how we are not interested in taking part in a Mystery Knit Along!  She was very disappointed one time in what she made and I love the dreaming of the project almost more than I like knitting it....Why would I succumb to missing the dreaming and just executing the project?




There has been a lot of publicity about Casapinka's newest project and I do tend to like Casapinka's designs!  And then Stevenbe sent an e-mail showing kits that he and his shop had put together for this project and one of the color ways grabbed me.  So here I am starting The Sharon Show today with the first clue.

The colors are




The Blue is Stevenbe Blackwattle in color Lone Light:

The Purple is Madeline Tosh Light color Moxie




The background color which is very light is:


I'll have to look to see if I kept the labels or if the colors are on my order history at StephenB.  I finished the shawl last week and blocked it....and I LOVE IT!  I had the perfect sweater to wear it with among my winter clothes:





No comments:

Post a Comment