Saturday, November 23, 2019

The Shift

This past summer I bought yarn at ReBelle in Lexington on my way home from the Blaine Bettinger Conference in Frankfort.  I have been curious about the nightshift pattern that has been so popular, but found it hard to just jump into the project.  I didn't quite "get it".....But the shop had an easier, quicker version called the Shift....and it was very pretty....they had exactly the same yarns for sale as were in the project....and I bought the "kit".  I am starting this project today.  Here are the yarns:




Specific Heat





Isotope




Flash Point


After you wind them into balls, it is almost impossible to figure out which is which....so I am doing the best that I can and then putting them in ziplock bags and labelling them color A, color B, and color C.

I am starting with color A:  Isotope.
Almost immediately the pattern calls for using color A and color B.  I am going with Flash Point as color B.  That leaves Specific Heat to be C.

Here is the version that I viewed in ReBelle




I'll compare what I end up when I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment