Sunday, November 24, 2019

Cowls

I have  become particularly interested in the idea of knitting cowls this holiday season.  So I am going to add some Cowls that illustrate ideas....the first is the size of the cowl.  I only need one or two that a
tight to wear when it is really cold....the rest are just for looks.  I think this one below is a nice length.


I also like the length of the one that I wear a lot that is store bought.  I should measure it to see what size it is.

I have made several that are too thin.  Two of them are made of Noro.  I have plans to knit a third and wear all three of them together so they will look a less skinny in a group.  I am thinking longer than the short one and shorter than the long one....but in similar colors....I am almost sure that I already have appropriate yarn on hand.



And in February I am adding a Cowl that Stitch Fix sent to me.  I would never have bought it in a store....but I absolutely LOVE the look of this cowl on me.  I may have to copy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment