Monday, February 19, 2018

Classic Elite Liberty Wool

Webs sent an e-mail this week that I was able to ignore.  However, I really liked the project that I considered making from some of the Clasic Elite Liberty Wool that was on sale.  The problem is that the skeins on sale were not the right colors for the shawl that I had chosen.

This is a Boneyard shawl knitted by RobinsNest on Ravelry.  And I just love the way that it looks.  So this morning instead of deleting the photo, I decided to go back and look at Robin's color way and consider paying full price for the yarn.  Unfortunately, Robin didn't post the colors that she used.  So I am hoping that she might remember.

Almost forgot.....Robin writes a blog.  Here is a link to a post about a knitting cruise that she and buddies took.  In the blog post she mentions that they visited

We went a few days early and stayed on Bainbridge Island - home of Churchmouse Yarns & Teas - and rode the ferry back into Seattle to check out So Much Yarn and Pike Place 

http://fortheloveoffiber.typepad.com/for_the_love_of_fiber/2017/10/how-can-fall-be-in-the-air.html

No comments:

Post a Comment