Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Knitting overload

There was lots of show and tell today at our knitting at the Wild Ramp.  Both Mitzi and Betsy had on wonderful sweaters that they had knitted....Wonderful ideas!  Wonderful yarn!  too many things that I want to do....too little time!

But the one that I actually remembered to take photos of is the cowl that Dar made to give to Sally.  It was an expression of her appreciation for the fact that Sally has made us into a cohesive group that gives each of us so much pleasure every week.  I wish that you could see this cowl in person.....it is sooooooo much prettier than the photo makes it look!













one more thing that I want to record for future ideas.....Betsy brought a book that Sally is going to borrow.  Here is the cover and the inside photo of the sweater that I liked the most that was featured in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment