Saturday, January 10, 2015

Infinity Scarf by Rodeo Knits ....bought yarn at Kanawha City



This Infinity Scarf was inspired by a scarf that I saw at the Kanawha City Yarn shop.  The pattern is by Steven Hicks for Rodeo Knits.  I filed the pattern in Drop Box.   The pattern is named South Hills.  It is a very easy pattern that can be done with three different weights of yarn:  Fingering (400 yards), Worsted (225 yards), and chunky weight (150 yards).  Steven suggest size 5 needles for the fingering weight, size 9 for the worsted and size 13 for the chunky weight yarn.  However, for whatever reason my notes tell me that I doubled the yarn that I bought from Sarah in Kanawha City and used #11 needles.  I cast on 129 stitches.  And it turned out very well.  It is a thick and thin yarn which actually adds to the interest in the cowl.   I think that the pattern would be nice in a fluffy yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment