Saturday, August 19, 2023

On the other Side by Lisa Hannes


Linda Wilkinson bought some yarn to participate in The Blue Ewe's knit along that is happening end of summer and early fall.  I had wanted to buy something in our new yarn store in our neighborhood and decided that I liked Linda's selection enough to copy.  Then I looked for a pattern suitable for my yarn purchase and decided on Lisa Hannes' On the Other side shawl.

The yarn is Araucania Huasco Sock.  It is fingering weight.  I am using size 4 needles as recommended by the pattern.  Below is a photo of the yarn sleeve:



I may want to try this pattern another time.  However, I found it too hard for the knitting together.  I switched to Casapinka's Breathe and Hope which seems to be equally pretty but easier to pick up and put down.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment