Friday, December 4, 2020

Multiplicity by BarbAnn Pappas

So I gave up for now on the Allie Shawl....just too hard to get started for a Christmas knit.  Not only that I am not sure I don't want more contrast on my mosaic part...like black and white. So today I started Multiplicity by BarbAnn Pappas.  Inspire of the fact that the instructions look a bit hard, BarbAnn has gone to a lot of trouble to make everything very clear!  So I watched the Purl SoHo knitting version of how to do the double stitch and I am moving right along.

I am using the needle called for in the pattern:  size 8.  And the yarn is:

Three Irish Girls Binge Knit bought at Stevenbe in color Paddy's Pub which is an olive Green.  And uneek fingering by Urth in a variegated purple/blue/yellow hue. They look very good together and the green mohair makes the variegated yarn pop or the other way round?  So far I like it a lot!











The big needles make it go very fast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment