Sunday, October 14, 2018

Knitting project for car

After several incidents when I wished for my knitting while sitting in the car, I decided to start a project that will STAY in the car....never going inside unless I need to fix something or figure out something new.   One of the incidents was the Wednesday evening when there were wrecks in both directions on I-64.  I started to Mom's to take some wine to her.  I think I sat in that traffic for maybe an hour.  Then because by then I was late for tennis, I turned around and headed east.  The accident East of 29th street was even worse.  It was backed up on both I-64 and on Rt 60.

The project is a kit that I bought at Rebelle in Lexington.  It was during the period when I was hyped up about Collinette yarn from wales.  This kit was perfect colors for Harper's bedroom and very pretty.  I am using the pattern that came with it called Grand Teton.  The kit contains 
1 skein of Colinette Wigwam 
1 skein of Colinette Art 
2 skeins of Colinette Hoopla 
6 skeins of Colinette Mohair (in 1 - 6 colourways) 
2 skeins of Colinette Zanziba ( in 1 or 2 colourways)

I am knitting it on size 11 needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment