Friday, June 2, 2017

Firefly pattern with Lang Silkmerino yarn

I finished my mustard yellow scarf today from the Firefly scarf pattern in Lang Silkmerino yarn.  I like it a lot!  I am not going to block it.  I like the curly fringe.  And I have started another one in Marshall University Green to wear to the football games this fall.

I used less than three balls.  The balls contain 164 yards each.  And I knit on size 8 needles.  The yarn is considered a worsted weight yarn.











I loved this yarn so much and like the colors that are available so much that I looked to see if I might like to order more.  It seems to be offered most places on the internet for $13 to $18 per ball.  I only paid $7 per ball for this yarn when I bought it from Love Knitting last November.  I'll wait until I see a bargain in the future to purchase more....certainly don't need to add to my stash for full price!

No comments:

Post a Comment